The Shure PG56-LC is a compact drum microphone for close miking. It includes an A50D drum mic clamp, integrated stand mount, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter, and a storage bag. The Shure PG52-LC is a high-performance cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone tuned to capture low-end punch. It includes an integrated stand mount, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter, and a storage bag. Ideal for day-in, day-out use, Shure’s Performance Gear Series microphones offer a complete vocal, instrument and drum selection and feature many of the same durability and performance attributes of other Shure microphones at an attractive price. This is real gear without compromise.
An essential drum microphone package. The Shure PGDMK4 Drum Microphone Kit includes:
- Three PG56 snare/tom microphones
- One PG52 kick drum microphone
- Three A50D drum mounts
- Four 15ft. (4.57m) XLR-XLR cables
- One durable carrying case.
- (3) PG56 compact drum microphones for close miking.
- (1) PG52 high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
- (3) A50D drum mounts. Can be used on most standard drum rims. The flexible yet sturdy rubber construction provides stability and ease of installation.
- (4) 15ft. (4.57m) XLR-XLR cables.
- (1) Carrying case.