The Shure PG56-LC is a compact drum microphone for close miking. It includes an A50D drum mic clamp, integrated stand mount, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter, and a storage bag.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of themicrophone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in highvolume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levelswithout distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically fordrum applications.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes A50D drum mount and storage bag.
- Microphone Type:
Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern:
- Frequency Response:
50 to 15,000 Hz
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage onpin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz):
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz):
-56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity:
26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1millioersted field (60 Hz)
Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Die cast metal housing, black matte finish; hardened silvercolored, tapered steel mesh grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions:
This microphone operates over a temperaturerange of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at arelative humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 323 g (11.4 oz)
Packaged: 935 g (2 lb 1 oz)
Shure A50D– Drum Microphone Mount
Shure RPM150– Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.