The Rane SL3 connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive. Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player. The Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more flexibility than ever.
The included 12″ vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs][vc_tab title=”Features” tab_id=”1399478164-1-12″]
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface.
- Dynamic range (104 dB).
- Audio performance (24-bit converters).
- Compact hardware design.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path.
- Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output allows use of the Sample Player as a Virtual Deck.
- Aux Output opens the door for future expansion and creative con?gurations for DJs and electronic musicians.
- High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru connections for simplicity.
- Independent Line / Phono-level selection for each input for greater ?exibility.
- Includes international power supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs.
- Soft carry case included.
[/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Images” tab_id=”1399478164-2-57″]
[/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Specifications” tab_id=”1399478302937-2-9″]
USB power requirement: 400 mA, 5.0V
USB audio channels: 6 record and 6 playback
External power supply: 1060 mA, 7.5V
Converters: 24-bit/44.1kHz or 48kHz sample rate
DAC dynamic range: 104dB, A-weighted
Line thru dynamic range 101dB, A-weighted
Phono thru dynamic range: 98dB, A-weighted
THD+N: 0.009% at 1kHz at 2 Vrms
All inputs phono- or line-level switchable
Line input: Unbalanced RCA
Maximum Input/Output: 3 Vrms
Phono Input: Unbalanced RCA
Sensitivity: Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV
A DJ mixer with at least 2 channels
At least one turntable or CD player
Computer with available USB 2.0 port
Screen resolution 1024×768 or higher
Hard drive space for storing music
PC: Pentium 4 / 1.5GHz, Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, or Vista with Service Pack 1 or higher
(Recommended) Windows XP over Vista for lower latency (for a better vinyl feel) and better performance in general
Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
(Recommended) A higher spec computer with more RAM.