The Rane SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability. Low latency means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio signal is extremely fast. Serato engineers developed system level audio drivers that allow accurate and reliable operation at faster speeds than any other similar package.
The Rane SL 2 USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs][vc_tab title=”Features” tab_id=”1399414313-1-76″]
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external RS6 power supply.
[/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Images” tab_id=”1399414313-2-0″]
[/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Specifications” tab_id=”1399415322149-2-1″]
- Codec: 24-bit PCM
- 44.1 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
- 48 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
- Deck Inputs: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
– Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
– Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
– Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
- Line Outputs: Unbalanced RCA
– THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
– Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
– Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Dynamic Range DAC: 104.5 dB A-weighted
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- USB 2.0 High Speed Port Required: 3-unit load (300 mA max)
- Blue Indicator:
– Flashing while device is booting
– Lit when USB 2.0 connection is detected
- Yellow Indicator: Lit when the analog section is powered on
- Optional RS5 External Universal Power Pack: 7.5 Volts DC, P6 barrel plug
- Power: Turn On/Off Muting: Yes
– Galvanic Isolation: Audio I/O is actively isolated from USB port and external power
– Auto-selects USB or external power without interruption
- SL 2 Unit: Size: 5.5″ x 5″ x 1.3″ (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
- Shipping: Size: 14″ x 14″ x 4″ (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
- Weight 5 lbs (2 kg)