QSC K.2 Series Loudspeakers
QSC Introduces K.2 Series Loudspeakers The Highly Anticipated Next-Generation of Global Best-Seller Offers Significant Feature Upgrades!
QSC, LLC is pleased to introduce the K.2 Series, the highly anticipated next generation of the company’s global best-selling K Family line of powered
loudspeakers. The new K.2 Series, which is comprised of the 8-inch K8.2, 10-inch K10.2 and 12-inch K12.2 full-range loudspeakers, offers a number
of significant feature upgrades, establishing an entirely new standard in powered loudspeaker technology.
QSC is also announcing the introduction of the KS212C, a first-in-class, single-box powered cardiod subwoofer.
The QSC K12.2 is the first runner up the new K family of Speakers. The most Significant difference from original K12 is the the power handling. It now features a Class D 2000w Amplifier. Also an LCD Display with advance DSP Control!
On second base we have the all mighty QSC K10.2 The most Significant difference from Legacy K10 besides the power handling and LCD display, it’s the newly designed light weight cabinet!
Last but not least, QSC K8.2 We Mentioned Power, LCD Screen and Newly designed cabinet, Now let’s show you some nice little details: Improved C/G (center-of-gravity) for pole-mounting with addition of second pole cup for new angle (55°)
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance. Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
• Best in class audio performance
• 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used ap plications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplifi cation, Hand-held Microphone and more
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
• Intrinsic Correction ™ tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT ™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent po wer response and consistent performance across the listening area (7 5-, 90-, 105- degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down -tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications • Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• 6-Year Warranty with product registration