Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1
Whether you use turntables, multi-players or external devices, the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 will bring a whole new sphere of creative possibilities to your DJ performances.
This robust add-on controller with intuitive layout and 32 performance pads is designed to get the most out of rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs. So add the DDJ-XP1 to your setup and enjoy tactile control over Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Beat Loop or the new Key Shift and Keyboard modes.
- The layout is divided into an upper section controlling key and beat sync status, while the lower section triggers the 32 Performance Pads. FX are dynamically controlled by touching the Slide FX strips.
- 32 multicoloured pads help you craft unique sets and get the most out of rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs performance features. These tactile pads boast the lowest latency of any DJ controller, and are built to remain that way even after hitting hard, time after time.
- Dynamically control your chosen combination of FX by touching the Slide FX strips and moving your finger up and down, without needing to switch the selected FX on or off.
- You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box, giving you highly responsive scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
- 32 tactile multi-colored Performance Pads (16 on each deck) with lowest latency of any DJ Controller
- Control your chosen combo of FX by touching the SLIDE FX strips on either deck
- Get the most from new features in rekordbox dj/dvs
- Key Shift
any combination of tracks in perfect harmony by shifting their keys up
or down. Key Sync automatically changes the key of your next track to
match the master
deck. You can reset keys at any time by pressing Key Reset.
a Hot Cue or create a new one, then use the 15 other pads on that deck
to trigger it in different semitones. You can use this feature to
improvise with sounds
and create musical phrases as if you were playing on the keyboard of a
synthesizer or other instrument.
- Pad Editor
the arrangement of the 32 Performance Pads by assigning not only your
favorite pad modes, but also features, to each pad. For example, you
the top eight DDJ-XP1 pads to each deck in rekordbox dj for Hot Cues,
using the rest for the Sampler feature.
- Silent Cue
using rekordbox dvs with turntables, switch on Silent Cue and the music
will restart instantly and at the correct BPM when you press play on a
This avoids the sound of the music speeding up as the turntable starts
to revolve. You can choose a Hot Cue then hit play on the deck and it
will sound the same as hitting a Cue on a multi-player.
DJM-S9 now supports rekordbox dj/dvs
Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- Compatible OS (MAC): Mac OS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)OS X 10.11/10.10 (updated to the latest version)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Width 13.1 in
- Height 1.7 in
- Depth 9.3 in
- Weight 3.31 lb
- Power Supply AC adaptor DC 5 V
- Power Consumption 500 mA
With 32 multicoloured Performance Pads the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 was designed to help you craft unique sets and get the most out of the latest features in the updated versions of the rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs Plus Packs following the release of the brand new version of rekordboxTM (ver 5.0), which is available to download now (https://rekordbox.com/ ). The significantly updated software features a more intuitive GUI and improved overall design, while the rekordbox dj performance application includes new additions such as Key Shift and Keyboard mode.
Adding the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 to your set-up brings a whole new sphere of creative possibilities to your DJ performances whether you use multi players or DVS via turntables to control your digital music. Create your own customised interface with intuitive, tactile control over Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Beat Loop and the new Key Shift and Keyboard modes.
The rekordbox ver 5.0 update also welcomes our performance mixer, the DJM-S9, to the rekordbox family. Now, you can connect the popular mixer to your PC/Mac via a single USB cable and use it with rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs for DJ performances and battles, and you can combine the mixer with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 to add limitless new ways to show your flair.
The DDJ-XP1 will be available at AVMaxx.com on September 2017.
Surrounded by a robust structure and non-slip rubber surface, the intuitive layout of the Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 allows you to maximise your use of the features in the updated versions of rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs. Use the upper section to control key and beat sync status, and to select tracks. Use the lower section to trigger the 32 tactile multicoloured Performance Pads (16 on each deck) which boast the lowest latency of any DJ controller1, even after repeated hard hitting. Dynamically control your chosen combination of FX by touching the Slide FX strips on either deck and moving your finger up and down, without needing to switch the selected FX on or off.
Get the most from new features in rekordbox dj/dvs
To help you get to grips with the features in rekordbox dj and rekorbox dvs, the design and layout of buttons and knobs has been refreshed in the rekordbox ver 5.0 update. Also, you can now customise the font size on the track browse screen to help you find tracks faster. The next-generation KORETECH engine, with its significantly updated audio/graphic/video signal processing algorithm, makes rekordbox highly stable and responsive, and enables you to search through tracks easily and perform intuitively.