Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2
Discover the key features of the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2, Portable 2-channel controller for Serato DJ
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from our professional DJ gear, including multicolored Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminum-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18 per cent lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicoloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ as well as the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
Dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ (license included)
Instantly and intuitively trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ with dedicated controls for:
- Key Shift: Change the key of tracks by semitone without changing the tempo.
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks during mixes.
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track’s original key after changing keys.
Performance Pads: Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads
to trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler. Hit the pads and watch their
colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- Needle Search Pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Dual Level Meter: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
- Lightweight and portable: The DDJ-SR2 is approximately 18 per cent lighter than the DDJ-SR.
- Mains or USB power: Choose your preferred source.
connectivity: You can use the DDJ-SR2 to control trims, EQs and channel
faders for audio from media players or turntables thanks to dual line
and phono inputs. The controller also has a Mic input so you can add
audio from an external device. A booth and two master outputs give you
the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment.
XLR outputs: A professional XLR master output, a TRS booth output and
secondary master output give you the freedom to connect the controller
to various kinds of PA equipment with ease.
Included DJ Software Serato dj
Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Software System Requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update)
- OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Width 21.77 in
- Height 2.56 in
- Depth 13.17 in
- Weight 8.16 lb
- Soundcard 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range 20 – 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 105 dB
- Distortion < 0.003 % (USB)
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Performance DJ Controller
(1) Software / Driver CD-ROM
(1) USB Cable
(1) Operating Instructions