The new CDJ-900NXS player shares the operability and highest performance functions of the industry standard CDJ-2000NXS. The CDJ-900NXS features a large full-color LCD screen, rekordbox™1 music management, Wi-Fi® and USB connectivity with smart devices, and a variety of performance functions including Beat Sync, Quantize and the newly developed Beat Divide. The CDJ-900NXS utilizes a large full-color LCD panel to display a window of music information including track title, artist name, track number, time, tempo, beats per minute, and wave form.
<a title=”CDJ-900NXS” href=”http://www.avmaxx.com/Pioneer-CDJ-900NXS_p_2273.html” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://djequipmentchicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/click-here-555.png” alt=”” /></a>
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/0VQWYLrueT4″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- DJ software MIDI/HID control – Each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to a CDJ-900NXS or CDJ-2000NXS.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multi-player PRO DJ LINK connection, a green light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Beat Loop – Enables construction of precise 4-beat loops simply by pressing a button.
- Beat Divide – A newly integrated function of the CDJ-900NXS, the Beat Divide enables a single beat of sound to be divided in ¾, 1/3, ½, ¼, and 1/8 increments and played for a specified number of beats without breaking the rhythm of the music.
- Beat Sync – The feature let users instantly match tempo and beat location of songs when CDJ players are connected to a mixer using PRO DJ LINK.
- Quantize – Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- Wolfson Processor – To achieve excellent sound quality, the player is equipped with the audio industry’s highly respected Wolfson® DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal with a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
- Browse Screen – Displays album art, song name and artist for quick access.
- Wave/Wave Zoom – In addition to displaying the entire wave form of current music playing, the player offers five levels of Wave Zoom to show the details of the wave form.
- Beat Count – Accurately displays the number of beats until a set point.
- Phase Meter – Displays the beats/bars of the music, which can also be seen on other connected players via Pro DJ Link2.
- rekordbox Features:
- Beats Per Minute (BPM) Data – BPM and tempo information for each song is identified and processed into rekordbox for preparing and performing a set.
- Waveform Data – The waveform of each song is identified and then displayed on screen for quick data visualization and for use with the needle search function.
- Tag Info & Artwork – Edit and customize the file information to individual performance needs.
- Cue Points, and Loops – Prepare and customize cues and loops.
- Playlists – Create, edit, and manage customized playlists for various performances.
- Beatgrid – Utilizing the new Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat.
- Playable Media: iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, Android phone / Android Tablet etc, USB storage devices (flash memory / HDD etc), Computers (Mac / Windows PC)?Audio CD, CD-R / RW
- Playable File: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (iOS version of “rekordbox™” enable to playback only MP3 and AAC)
- USB Storage Support File Systems: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 115 dB or more
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio: 0.003 % or less
- USB Ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio Output Ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1
- Other Ports: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1, CONTROL (3.5 mm mini plug) x 1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power: AC 100-240V (50 Hz / 60 Hz)
- Electricity Consumption: 33 W
- Maximum External Dimensions: 320 mm (W) x 401.8 mm (D) x 105.5 mm (H)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- rekordbox™ SYSYEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS:
- Mac OS®X v10.8, 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5.8
- Windows®8 / Pro
- Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Ultimate / Business (SP2 and above)
- Windows® XP Home Edition / Professional (SP3 and above)
- *Note: Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition is not supported
- *Note: Visit rekordbox for latest supported OS information
- Playable Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- Supported OS: