KRK ROKIT RP10-3
KRK ROKIT RP10-3 monitor is a state of the art three way design and provides an unsurpassed level of power, performance and accuracy. Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from near-to mid, or even main field systems to ensure that their mixing translates well across playback systems. In some studio environments one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. The Rokit Powered 10-3 delivers the power, accuracy and clarity demanded in these situations.
Krk rokit rp10-3 -way monitor system enclosed in a compact form factor. This suits commercial facilities in need of compact mid-field solution as well as private, or project studios wanting to step up to a new level of performance and value. The high SPL output allows it to reproduce challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control – The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field – The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1″ Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Total Connectivity – The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4″ Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:10″ Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency:4″ Aramid Glass Composite Midrange
- High-Frequency:1″ soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response:31Hz – 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL:113 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class A-B
- Power Output:140W
- High Frequency:30W
- Low Frequency:80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust:-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume:(-30dB – +6dB)
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS
- Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input:
- Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz – 60Hz)
- or 100V (50Hz – 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:MDF
- Finish:Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration:Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2″ (540mm) x 12.7″ (325mm) x 14.3″ (365mm)
- Weight:46 Lbs. 21 Kg.)